Welcome to my blog, I'd appreciate any feedback Thank you


Thursday 9 June 2011

Catalyst over


As previously mentioned the catalyst that sparked my depression was not a death in the family or anything like that, just a crazy remark that sparked a whole series of events which although the cause is not the subject of this blog.


The events that were related to the crazy remark are now resolved – good I hear you say everything will be back to normal – No it is not, as there are knock on effects that I have to deal with, again these events are not the subject of this blog.

It is how I will cope from here on in.  I need to re evaluate things and how I am going to be going forward.  One of those initially involved eMailed me – so not rushing in I am thinking of an appropriate response – initial reaction was ‘go away’ or words to that effect!  Meanwhile they have sent a message via facebook thinking I have not received the original eMail.  They are obviously so arrogant to think that I have not replied because I have not received the eMail rather than I am not sure if I want to contacted them again!

Still the dilemma remains – do I want to make contact with them again or not – we had all been close friends for a long time before this started.  I am still pondering if I want to contact them or no, although the eMail makes clear only one of the group does want to make contact with me – ironically, it is not the sender but I would have to go through them.

I had been feeling quite good about things, but this has upset me again, so I whilst I ponder I will just continue to CHILL!

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you are "grieving" for a group of friends that are no longer. Even if you make contact, the dynamics will have changed, and the group will have changed so may be hard work getting back, will it be worth it? only you know the answer. Does this help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful Pam, take your time to come to the right decision. Ask yourself if you have been calmer without the contact. I bet the answer is yes. Sometimes it's better to let go and move on. I had a similar experience and I let go - I'm stress free now. I agree with Chris, you are grieving your loss. Good luck. Jo x

    ReplyDelete