Welcome to my blog, I'd appreciate any feedback Thank you


Saturday 19 March 2011

So what has helped - daughter

I have previously mentioned my daughter in my first blog and again in bad day yuuuuk  She has been extremely caring and concerned about me, I think she has taken on checking on me and due to my depression she needs to do it too much - not too many phones call to talk but having to look after me.


If it wasn't for her I don't think I would be here as when I'm feeling my lowest it is only the thought of her that keeps me going.  We sometimes argue - who doesn't but for the majority of the time we are great friends.

I often feel that I am letting her down because I'm depressed and have panic attacks, but I am taking the tablets and try to overcome my depression and the panic attacks are becoming less frequent.

She is very good at cheering me up - dragging me out or just saying the right thing at the right time.  I'd had a terrible shift at work; customer swearing at me and I felt lousy because of it.  On way home I called daughter and told her about the shift, her first question to me was

"Well what did you do to them, no one just starts swearing at you for no reason, so now tell me what did you say"
It was what I used to say when she was little and telling tales on someone.  It just cheered me up instantly lifting my mood.  She has even turned up with food parcel and home made "ready meals" to ensure I eat properly  Daughter is an excellent cook - her roast dinners and banana cake are brilliant :)


All just help me learn to chill !!


No comments:

Post a Comment